August 3, 2011

What's Next Wednesday: Shipping To The Emmy's!

Well...now that my notestacks are all packed up and ready to go {being shipped in the morning}...What's Next??

The next big project that I'm working on is more baking than anything else. I have a wedding order for cupcakes, a cake and cookies for this coming weekend...and then in just over a month I am doing the wedding cake for my best friend's wedding.

Here's what I've been working on!


Chocolate, Blueberry and Vanilla cupcakes


Frosted to look like Hydrangea's...how did I do?



Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting...that tastes like Cinnabon!


Chunky Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss thumbprints

And oh darn...I may have baked too many...and we may have needed to taste test some!

1 comment:

Sheilagh Lee said...

wow beautiful works of art almost too pretty to eat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips