August 1, 2011

Civic Holiday: Mama Blogger Monday...Very Bloggy

Good morning and happy Civic Holiday Monday to you all!

Blogging has been lacking around these parts lately, and while I am dealing with some very difficult personal challenges (two deaths...one of my best friend's Grandfather, a truly spectacular dude in every sense of the word, and another of a very dear friend who died suddenly yesterday) I will try my best to post on a more regular schedule this week.

Today, I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to Beth from Very Bloggy. I first met Beth when Socialmoms.com was promoting some of my treat flags, and I immediately started following her and her journey on Twitter.

She's witty, and cool, and happens to be a pizza-holic. A self proclaimed amateur wino (who isn't a wino! Wine is possibly the best thing on earth!), hippie...and fellow Etsian. Here's why she blogs and what keeps her fingers typing...

I started Very Bloggy not really knowing what my focus or subject matter would be. Then, I had my son. When I became a mother, it was obvious to me that my blog had to be about parenthood. I had so many questions, and wanted to connect with other parents, and life was full of those funny little rookie parent moments. For the past 3 years, I have blogged about the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to my experience as a SAHM in San Francisco. I write a lot about parenting, food, urban life and green living, but really no topic is off-limits. The blog also served as a surprisingly amazing support system during my recent miscarriage--I was so glad I had my community of readers and fellow bloggers to get me through. It made me realize what a great group of people I had found, and I'm more motivated than ever to keep blogging and networking.



I hope you love following Beth as much as I do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips