June 9, 2011

Sneak Peek: {more} HandCut Favour Tags

Holy cuteness overload!

Yesterday, Owen decided to rock some pretty awesome naps, so I decided to get out the scissors and make some favour tag samples!



At first, I thought the fish was my favourite...he's so colourful and happy!



Then the ladybug took centre stage...



But the cupcake? Oh...the cupcake is BY FAR my favourite! It is so incredibly cute!!



Why did I make samples? Well...I want my customer to see what I am capable of by playing with paper and letting my imagination go. I want them to see that a simple concept (a fish) can turn into something really unique, cute and fun.

Will these specific designs be available? Absolutely...as will custom designs, so if you have a party coming up and want super cute favour tags (they can be stamped if you like), preorder today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips