June 15, 2011

Blogging Break

Hello hello!

I'm sure some of you have noticed my absence over the past few days...

well...my son, Owen, is turning 1...in about 48minutes.

I'm going to take a Mommy day with him tomorrow, so won't be blogging, and then we're full on in party-prep mode as we're hosting 60 of our nearest and dearest friends and family on Saturday for a big bash.

I certainly will take pictures, and certainly will be back to posting mode on Monday!

Canada Post, on the other hand, certainly won't be. They're on lockout right now, so your patience is greatly appreciated in shipping delays! Local orders can expect a 3day turnaround, while other orders (if needed by a specific date) will be subject to higher shipping rates as I will have to ship via Purolator/UPS/FedEx.

Thanks again, for your patience with both the blogging break and the shipping issues, and I will chat with you all on Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips