May 27, 2011

Y3W Friday: Silent Auction Donations (needed!)

Happy Friday everyone!

Onto a post that I've been planning for the whole week!

Some of you who are personal contact already know that I'm one of the Co-Chairs for the Ovarian Cancer Walk of Hope in London, Ontario this year.

It is a cause that I am incredibly proud to be a part of, and one that I am hoping some of you will come out of the woodwork to donate to and promote your fabulous businesses.

We've added a Silent Auction to this years event, and we've gotten some really awesome swag that people can bid on from Foxy Originals, Forrat's Chocolatier, and Channer's Mens Clothiers. We would absolutely LOVE to add an item from you, your group, do up a gift basket of various donations (ie: an artist or handmade basket or two would be fabulous!) to our silent auction table!

If you are interested in donating to this amazing cause, leave me a comment, send me an email at shanmoyer@yahoo.ca or send me a message on facebook or twitter.

Did you know that Ovarian Cancer claims the life of 1750 women in Canada alone, every year?

Look at the woman next to you. Picture your mom, sister, wife, best friend. Picture your daughter.

Get my point?

10km, 5km, 1 hope.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips