May 30, 2011

MOMpreneur Monday: Nikki Hart

Happy Memorial Day to my American fans!

This morning, I want to introduce you to a fabulous MOMpreneur, whose designs I positively LOVE! Here's Nikki Hart from Sweetharts!


What do you do?

First and foremost I am a mommy and when I am not busy being a super-carpooling-errand running-jake of all trades mom, I'm busy building and promoting my business "Sweetharts". Sweetharts is my shoppe where its all hand crafted from start to finish. Like most moms on the go, our styles and need for accessories change daily for us as well as our kids. I dabble in a little bit of this and that when it comes to accessories. Hair accessories from clips to headbands in all styles for mom and her girls. Clutches, Camera Strap Covers and jewelry.


Why do you love it?

I love it cause I am a creative person, I love to create and make beautiful things. I feel like I am showing my kids they can do whatever they want to do be as successful as they want. We should all be able to do what we love and if you can make a business out of it, whats better then that?



What advice do you have for other MOMpreneurs

Don't ever give up, find something that you are passionate about and run with it. It might not be easy and it takes alot of work but if you love it, it will be worth it in the end cause you will be doing something you love.



Absolutely wonderful, and such gorgeous work! Seriously!! How could you not want to wear your hair all pretty with one of her awesome headbands...daily!?

You can check out Sweetharts shop here, on Facebook, and follow along on her blog.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Makes me wish I had a little girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips