May 16, 2011

MOMpreneur Monday: Aromatic Health Shop

Good morning everyone! We've been down and out with colds around here, so I hope you all had a much better weekend than we did!

Another Monday, another MOMpreneur to feature!

Today, I'd like to introduce you to Michelle Reynolds from Aromatic Health Shop. Here's her story about what she does and why she loves it.

I practice clinical aromatherapy and make a number of products for health and wellness. Many are focused on pre and postpartum healing, as I was making these for myself with my first child.

I love to educate people about essential oils and that there are alternatives to conventional treatments. Natural ingredients work without the side effects.
Balance. I know, easier said than done. There has to be business time and family time. Try to schedule out a few hours each evening, or what ever time of day works for you and your family.

Wonderful words, and it's true what she says! Finding balance really is easier said than done, but clearly...it can be done! Oh, and did I mention that Michelle is a member of The Artisan Group and will be gifting her great aromatherapy products to celebrities? No? Well, she is!

You can check out Michelle's full line of products on her website, follow her beautiful advice on her blog, become a fan on Facebook and chat along with her on Twitter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips