February 15, 2011

MOMpreneur: Rumor Has It...

Meet our MOMpreneur for today...Kassi Fleury from Rumor Has It. She creates absolutely gorgeous crocheted baby hats, which she puts her own little spin on to personalize them and make them unique...like fabric rosettes that are oh-so-sweet and new custom Rumor Has It buttons!








What do you do?

I am a stay-at-home-mom and in all of my free time with a 7 month old (haha!) I love to create and crochet baby hats.






Why do you love it?

I love crocheting and designing hats because I have always loved working with my hands and creating. I love that no two hats are ever the same and they are one of a kind....never duplicated.








What advice do you have for other MOMpreneurs?

If you love something, whether it is running Marathons or crocheting hats, try and find the time for it once a week. You will be happier and proud of yourself for accomplishing you love to do in life.








Thank you so much, Kassi!!

You can become a fan of Rumor Has It on Facebook where discounts and specials will be posted, shop in the Etsy store, or contact Kassi directly by email at kstabio@hotmail.com




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips