January 21, 2011

Y3W #2: Stylish Blogger Award


Wow...I'm so incredibly flattered! My good friend over at Baby Shmizz nominated Sweet Stella's for a Stylish Blogger Award, and now it's my turn to return the favour.

The rules?

1) link back and thank the fabulous person who bestowed said amazing award on you
2) share 7 things about yourself
3) award 15 other deserving and great bloggers
4) contact said bloggers to let them know of their award!

First and foremost, THANK YOU, lovely Shizz, for giving me this award. I have been so blessed by your friendship and encouragement, words cannot thank you enough!

Now...7 things about myself? Oh gees.

1) You all know my obsession with paper, but did you know that I also have an obsession with soothers? Yes..that's right. Soothers. My dear little one will only take a certain kind, so when they are on sale, or I can find them in the right size (what 7month old still prefers newborn soothers?! mine!) I scoop them up!

2) I feel as though you can never have enough Bath & Body Works foaming soaps in your home. I adopted this from my best friend.

3) In highschool, I was into punk music and would have my best friend put my hair into knots (think Gwen Stefani in Return of Saturn)

4) I am a reality show junkie. I blame this on my father, who got me hooked on Survivor and Big Brother, and my husband, who got me hooked on American Idol. (and yes, we are watching Season 10 intently!)

5) I cannot draw people to save my life. I've tried and tried and tried, but I just can't do it. They always seem to look like cartoons.

6) I was a tomboy growing up, but I still loved my Barbies. I loved to paly in the forrest across from our house, play in the mud with my brother and his friends, and always wanted to be in with the guys. However...give me a Barbie...and I was in heaven!

7) I absolutely love making baby food. I know that I post it in the how-to's every few weeks, but seriously...I love it. It was always more important to me to make my son's food than even to breastfeed (which didn't turn out so well.) I'm starting to experiment with my own combinations and recipes, and having such a blast doing it. I know what's going in him, I know how it's preparred, and I know that it's healthy. Yes, I even make his cereal!

Now to the nominations! Check out these bloggers!

2) Rosnia at Roses and Teal
4) Andrea at Expecting Baby K
5) Melania at Transatlantic Blonde
6) Cat at My Eggs and Ham
9) Censie at Building our Story
11) Melissa at Our Journey
13) Mrs.M at Mama Plain and Tall
15) Rachel at Organic Colours


1 comment:

Mrs.M said...

Thanks for the shout out! You rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips