January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Specialty Shops

Happy Thursday, everyone! We've almost made it to the end of the week, which is something to be thankful for in itself!

This week, I am extremely Thankful for....

Specialty Shops!

I know, I know...sounds weird, right? But when I get right down to my paper inventory and stamps, I cannot find nearly the same things at the big chain stores as I can at say...

All About Scrapbooks in Woodstock, ON

or

Scrapbook Memories in London, ON

or even...

Close To My Heart...which is definitely my preferred go-to place for ideas and amazing papers (doesn't hurt to have a great friend as a consultant either...another thing to be thankful for!)

I am thankful for their amazing selection of papers...unique, lovely...beautiful! Walking about rows and rows of paper, brads, embellishments and do-dad's is enough to make this girl go crazy with ideas!

I am thankful for the beautiful store that my mother-in-law and I went to today...

Paper Players in Dunedin, FLA

Absolutely amazing invitations, banners, favours and beautiful papers abound!

And did you know? It's National Papercrafting Month!

Sounds like a new product announcement is coming!! (stay tuned!)

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips