December 20, 2010

MOMpreneur Monday's

You'll notice some silly alliteration with this blog...Sweet Stella's...MOMpreneur Monday's...How-to Tuesdays...

Each week will feature a few little tips and tricks to bring out your creativity, advice for stay at home mom's who are looking to start their own home-based businesses, and a feature MOMpreneur.

What's a MOMpreneur? Well...it's a mom who has started her own business. It doesn't have to be a home-based business by any means; just a business that they have created and feel fulfilled by. Certainly, it could be creative and crafty, but it doesn't have to be.

When I became a MOMpreneur, I sort of stumbled across it very honestly. My friend over at Cup of Tea Photo Cards referred me to the Savvy MOMpreneur for tips and tricks of how to maximize my online presence. Little did I know that it would lead to being involved with Martha Stewart Dreamers into Doers, being featured on the Roses and Teal blog and being asked to do giveaways by some very lovely mommy-blogger friends. I am amazed, and incredibly thankful.

So...are you a MOMpreneur? Would you like to be featured on the Sweet Stella's blog? Drop me a line and let me know what you do!! There will be a new MOMpreneur every week, so the opportunities for cross promotion are plenty.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips