June 25, 2015

Gratitude Mantras and Affirmations

When looking for this months gratitude exercise, I wanted to try something a little different. Much like guided meditation, mantras can be a great way of setting a positive, grateful mindset.

If you need to tweak the mantras, that is totally ok.

My changes would be along these lines...

I am thankful for my heart - it gets stronger with every run I complete and every time I open it to possibility.
I am thankful for my children - they have taught me true joy, compassion, and love like no other.
I am thankful for each day that I am here - while I am sometimes scared of what is still to come, I am thankful that I get to be here and make an impact.
I am thankful for a man who loves me - my husband who builds me up every single day and embraces who I truly am.
I am thankful for the struggles I have faced - they have taught me how strong I truly am, and given me unparalleled perspective.

What are you thankful for? What will your mantras of gratitude be?

signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This excellent website certainly has all the information and facts
I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.


My web-site; meditation for stress

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips