November 18, 2014

Nectarine #juice #recipe

I was so excited to see stone fruits in the produce section this Spring and Summer! I thought I would branch out of my apple-pear-spinach-carrot-tangerine/orange/tangelo comfort zone and try something a little different.


1 nectarine
2 apples
1 cup red grapes


Rinse your grapes off well, and make sure they are all firm. I had a mushy one in the bunch and it definitely impacted the taste! Alternate your fruit, and end with a quarter of apple.

Apples are great for fiber, Vitamin A and C, and the nectarines are loaded with niacin, calcium and iron. Add in your grapes, and you have the added benefits of copper, magnesium, and vitamins B1 and B2!

Stone fruits like peaches and nectarines are great when you're having digestive issues!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips