November 28, 2014

Gifts for Him: Etsy Finds #etsy #giftsforhim #giftguide

In addition to my gift guide this year, I'm doing a few roundups of my favorite Etsy finds for Him, Her and the kiddos! Today is the Gifts for Him: Etsy Finds edition!


Clockwise from Top Right

Dell Cove Spices is a shop on Etsy that I found a few years ago, and I order something from them every year for my husbands stocking. Last year, I ordered popcorn seasonings and we loved them!

Coffee mugs are always an easy gift idea, but finding ones that are whimsical or hip can be a challenge. I love this one from Lenny Mud.


Every few years, my husbands wallet looks a little worn. I have so many of them in my favorites on Etsy, but this one from Sewlutions by Amo stands out. It is intricately and expertly crafted, and beautiful in its design.

Funky tshirts are something that always get rolled up and put in my husbands stocking. Banyan Tree Clothing has great options, including this vintage ship tee.

And, while my husband has yet to come over to the dark side of technology and embrace the wonderful iPhone, I love unique docking stations. This concrete iPhone docking station by fmcdesign is minimalist and pure.

In the past, I've found lovely pocket squares and handmade ties, as well as edibles for my husband for Christmas. Etsy is such a wonderful place to shop, where you know the items are handmade with care, and an extreme amount of attention to detail paid.
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips