November 14, 2014

Get your #Christmas Orders in NOW! #shopping #etsy

Christmas is right around the corner; have to figured out what amazing and unique gifts you're going to get for everyone on your list?


I always love giving really unique gifts at Christmas and for birthdays, so Etsy is my first stop. Whether it is a print or custom shirt, handmade jewelry or home decor pieces, I know that I can always find it on Etsy. And as someone with a shop, it's important to me that I support other hand made artists!


If you're looking at one of my pieces in particular for gift giving this Christmas, get your order in now! The Cutoff dates are....

International: November 21
USA: November 28
Canada: December 1st
Local Orders (free deliver): December 15th

And as always, custom orders are welcome!

Happy shopping!


signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips