October 17, 2014

Orange You Glad? #fruit #juice #recipe

Back in the Spring, my citrus bowl was looking a little bare and I needed to use up my ingredients. I knew that I still had an apple or two in the fridge, and that a nectarine would make for an easy juice. Wow!! I wasn't expecting it to be so delicious, and I certainly was not expecting my 3 year old son to ask to try it...and like it!


1 tangelo
1 orange
1 apple
1 nectarine

Peel your citrus and try to leave as much of the white pith on as possible. Core your apple, and pit your nectarine, and yes you can use a peach if you prefer!

Push everything through, always following up citrus pieces with a quarter of apple to make sure that all of the juice gets pushed through.

I'm not typically a fan of pulp, but this juice was just so yummy that the pulp didn't bother me at all. This juice recipe makes approximately 15oz of juice!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips