June 30, 2014

Swimwear for Summer 2014 #swim #fashion #bathingsuits

The bane of every woman's existence is shopping for a bra or for a swimsuit. This year, I want to fill you with confidence to rock and amazing suit, be it one piece or two!

Summer Swimsuit Collection 2014




If you're a one piece lover, here are three awesome options.

The white and orange scalloped bodice suit is by Top Shop, and is a steal for a beautiful one piece at $72. It is very much retro glam, yet cover any body flaws you may think you have.

The turquoise cut out suit by Adidas is a more sporty, yet fashion forward look. At $100, it is still very reasonable for a swim suit.

The red suit at the bottom is most definitely the sexy one piece, and is definitely a splurge at $475.

For two pieces, I personally love ones with interesting straps and color combinations.

The two black suits are a great spin on the traditional binki. The one shoulder is a little more sporty, yet has a grecian feel. It retails at $350, but I found it on Polyvore for $175. The second option, the multi strap triangle, retails for $290, but I found it on Polyvore for $150!

The pastel option at the top is a beautiful take on the bandeau bikini, and is a splurge as well at $400. Yes...$400. I honestly chose it because I thought it was pretty!


No matter which suit you choose this summer, rock it. Feel confident in it and keep in mind that every other woman out there is thinking the same thing.

I look too fat
It shows too much of my tummy
My legs look like tree trunks
I'll just keep my tank top on

Own your body. Love your body.

Happy summer!

signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

475 dollars for a swimsuit! LOL wow! I am loving the retro looks. I think they are really flattering on all body types. Great colors for all of these suits too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips