April 22, 2014

Favorite Flat Sandals for Spring 2014 #fashion

These days, my tired feet are in love with ballet flats and flat spring sandals. Here are my top picks for flat sandals for Spring 2014

Favorite Spring Flats for 2014



If I had to chose just one pair to add to my collection, it would be the black Nine West t strap sandals on the top left. At $32, they are a great pair of spring sandals that aren't going to break the bank, are fashion forward since they are super structured, and have the gladiator flare.

If I could splurge on a pair, it would definitely be the purple Tory Burch slides, bottom left. They just look so darn comfortable and I love the T medallion looking detail on the top.

Are you a slide or T strap fan? Have a big collection of gladiator sandals? {I own 4 pairs...and am always looking for new ones!}

What are your go-to Spring sandals?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that it is sandal time again! Anything flat and strappy are my favs. I wear them to work with sundresses.

Heather said...

Love the teal / blue ones - so cute and summery! I wear sandels pretty much everyday in the spring / summer / fall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips