April 11, 2014

Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes

Hosting Easter brunch? Then you need to check out these delicious recipes!


As if the sheer sight of them wasn't enough to put them on your list, here they are in detail.

I made the two bite breakfast cups from the recipe at The Noshery for Easter a couple of years ago, and everyone loved them. The recipe looks a little daunting, but I assure you, it is actually quite easy! I baked my bacon in advance so it really was just assemble, bake and enjoy!

This recipe has been on my list for a while now. Flaky layers of crescent dough, cream cheese, cinnamon sugar. Sounds like heaven right? It's called Sopapilla Cheesecake and My Yellow Umbrella has a sinful recipe for it!

What is Easter without chocolate? This make ahead fudge recipe from Lemon & Chocolate produces a super smooth fudge that everyone will enjoy. Skip the store bought, foil wrapped eggs and let them indulge in this!

Baked brie is a staple when we host our family for a brunch or dinner. It's such an easy and versatile appetizer, and everyone loves it. Here's my recipe for Apple Brown Sugar Baked Brie.

And last but not least, muffins. Again, another versatile thing to have on your Easter buffet table, and also one that you can make in advance, and pop in the freezer until the day of your event. These ones are my Cheddar Rosemary Muffins. Just serve with some softened butter and enjoy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love baked brie! Yum!! These all look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips