April 30, 2014

Butter Pecan Waffle #recipe #breakfast

Struggling to find an easy waffle recipe? I have found one that I absolutely love, and tweaked it to become the ultimate easy waffle recipe. No added sodium, low on sugar, but light and fluffy...and the waffles only take 4 minutes per batch on a waffle iron!

For Easter brunch, I added a few ingredients to my standard waffle recipe to create these beautiful and hearty Butter Pecan Waffles. 


Ingredients

2 cups flour
1 tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup cooking oil (canola, vegetable, anything with no taste to it)
1 cup chopped pecans
1 tbsp melted butter

First, mix the flour, baking powder, brown sugar and pecans. Next, add your beaten eggs, milk and cooking oil and mix well. Swirl in the melted butter, and you're ready to take your batter to the waffle iron.

I use a large serving spoon to portion out my waffles. This recipe will yield about 8-10.

Serve with butter (optional, we just left a butter dish out so guests could put it on themselves) and syrup!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips