March 7, 2014

Spring Wreathes on Pinterest

With all of the grey and white out front of our house, it's time to spruce up the front door and invite the bold colours of Spring. Wreathes and door embellishments are some of my favourite things to craft, so when I found this one on Pinterest, I knew that it would be a fresh take on the traditional wreath.


Rolled fabric rosettes can be created in literally any fabric of your choice. Simply cover a foam wreath form with fabric, then glue your rosettes on. Voila! Done and done!

Since our front door is a dark charcoal color, I am thinking of a white base {we have a covered porch, so I don't worry too much about it getting dirty} and then rosettes in mint, coral and peach!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips