March 5, 2014

Keep Fit During #pregnancy with #Kettlebells!

So you've probably seen over the past couple weeks that while I have been waiting for it to warm up outside so I can get back out there and run a few km's a week, I've been doing some Kettlebell routines with the Kettlebell 360 App.


Before starting the kettlebell routine, I felt that my upper body strength was really lacking. Picking up a 38lb toddler when you're 20+wks pregnant is no small feat, so I wanted to be sure to focus on toning and strength training while I wait for the snow to melt.

My favorite move so far is the Kettlebell Halo


As you can see, it's a challenging move, but one that will give you stability in your shoulders, and build your upper body strength better than a bicep curl or bent over row. It's about mobility, flexibility and strength.

Have you tried kettlebells before? Comment with your favorite move!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never used Kettlebells. but they look kinda fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips