February 13, 2014

Maternity Style: Thyme Maternity at Babies R Us, clothing review

 
Thyme Maternity, exclusively for Babies R Us, offers a wide variety of beautiful maternity clothing to dress your bump for the whole nine months, and beyond! From leggings and tanks to keep you comfortable around the house and in the hospital when your little one is born, to chic dresses for a night on the town, Thyme Maternity has it all! They even have a petite line of pants for us shorty mamas out there, and nursing garments for post-delivery!

Available in over 150 Babies R Us stores, Thyme Maternity is sure to become a staple in your maternity wardrobe.They even have a fashion checklist to help take the guess work out of dressing your beautiful bump!


A few of my favourites are the Now and After Scoop Neck Tank which is perfect for layering and transitioning through the different seasons, the 5 Pocket Colored Skinny Jeans, and the Pointelle Maternity Cardigan. Pair all three together and you have the perfect outfit for your baby shower, shopping trip with your girlfriends or, with the right accessories, a date night out!


I love my Straight Jeans with 3 in 1 panel by Thyme Maternity. Slim, straight legs with a panel to fit through all trimesters; genius! The goal with their maternity clothes is to make you look and feel good throughout your pregnancy, and the Straight Jeans do just that. They hugs my curves, makes me feel confident and beautiful with my belly, and is stylish. When my bump was still a little B shaped, the panel folded over nicely to fill the gap. When I felt a little nauseous, it folded all the way down to allow my growing belly the room it needed to breathe. Those are the key factors that I keep in mind when shopping for maternity clothing; I want to still be me, while dressing my new, and growing, body in a beautiful way.

Thyme Maternity is the perfect maternity clothing line that suits every style. Their designs are nice and simple, with a focus on flattering your figure as opposed to flowy fabrics that can sometimes do the opposite. Super comfortable, and incredibly beautiful; just as pregnancy should be!

Disclaimer: I received the Straight Jeans with 3 in 1 panel from Thyme Maternity, found exclusively at Babies R Us, for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed are my own. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dont think we have Thyme here. Cute clothes for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips