January 28, 2014

Valentine's Gift Guide Feature: Baily Belle, #handmade #jewelry #accessories






You've seen me feature Baily Belle time and time again, and it's one Etsy shop that I continue to support and shop from. Designer Vanessa Baily has been creating up a storm of beautiful, unique and one of a kind pieces for her shop Baily Belle, and I'm thrilled to be featuring her in the Valentine's Gift Guide.



One of her newest pieces that I absolutely adore is her handmade customizable dreamcatcher necklace. I have never seen anything quite like it and it is so beautiful, it is worth adding to your collection.




Stunning right? As a special treat for Sweet Stella's readers, Vanessa is offering a great discount for Valentine's Day!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

So tempting....want to go shopping!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips