Usually, I just tell my husband to fill my stocking with bottles of paint and I'll be a happy camper.
Last year, he went all out and got me these stunning Kate Spade earrings
They've become the earrings that I wear for special occasions, and I just love them!
So, what's on my list this year?
1. A new set of pots and pans. The ones that we have are about 8 or so years old, and many have cracked lids, or no lids at this point!! I'd love a new set, and have been in love with the Jamie Oliver set that my mother-in-law has since she got new ones a couple of years ago.
2. Tieks. *sigh* Durable, beautiful ballet flats. Navy. Teal soles. Need I say more?
3. Hubs has a Keurig at work, and everyone seems to be raving about them. Since getting to taste their products at BlogHer this past summer in Chicago, it's been in the back of my mind to put on my wishlist this year. I love their fruity energy drinks for #BrewOverIce, and coffee selections to make ice cubes for my morning shakes.
4. A new pair of sparklies from Kate Spade. LOVE these ones and their subtle color is perfect for going into spring.
5. A funny running tank. I saw this one on Etsy and loved it; definitely made me giggle. Other options would be pretty much anything from Ruffles With Love
6. An oversized clutch. Great for everyday, and for evening events as well!
What is on your list this year??