December 24, 2013

Last Minute Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Quick! Do you have stocking stuffers for everyone on your list? Are there gaps that you need to fill??

Christmas stockings were a big deal when I was a little girl, and it's a tradition that I've carried on through marriage and now parenthood.

Typically, our stockings were filled with practical items. A new toothbrush, hair elastics, and always had a chocolate orange in the toe (I never did like those things...)

Here's a quick list of items that you can get at the drug store TODAY to round out the Christmas stocking that you need to fill!

- tooth brush
- toothpaste
- travel size items {my husband travels ALOT for work, so these are always a good idea}
- razor blades
- chapstick


- a new Christmas ornament
- their favourite candy bar
- magazine {my father-in-law ALWAYS puts People magazine with my mother-in-law's stocking}
- sample size perfume
- emery board
- nail polish


- makeup brushes
- bath toys
- goldfish crackers for toddlers {these are always a hit!}
- gift card for coffee
- bubble bath
- coloring books and crayons
- iTunes gift card
- jewelry from the cosmetic counter


No matter who you have on your list, you are bound to find some last minute stocking stuffers at your local grocery or drug store. My husband is notorious for being out there on Christmas Eve {in fact, he's probably out there as I'm pressing publish on this post!} and i have yet to be disappointed!

Merry Christmas!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips