November 26, 2013

Silver Gold and Red Glamorous Christmas Tree 2013

When I was growing up, we had two Christmas trees. One was in our family room and was full of rainbow colored lights, a new ornament every year, tinsel and a big star on top. The other, in our front sitting room, was all white and sat on top of our cherished train set.

This year, I am seriously considering getting a second tree. My husband and I have the tree that I grew up with, and it's full of whimsical, funny, and sentimental ornaments.

What I crave is this

Red Silver and Gold Glamerous Christmas Tree 2013



A beautiful tree covered in glittering stars, snowflakes, a Polar Express bell, and glass balls. Topped with a shimmery glittery star, and embellished with swirling ribbons.

We have the perfect picture window for it too, where I hang ornaments from the top of the window sill! How beautiful that would be!!

I cannot wait to decorate for Christmas...only 4 more days to wait!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips