November 8, 2013

Boot Socks, the perfect accessory for Winter

Boots are the quintessential footwear for fall and winter, however sometimes can leave a little to be desired in the design category. More often than not, they have a buckle here or there, and come in three colors

Black
Tan
Brown

Whoop-di-doo

My answer to jazz them up a bit and add some personality? Boot socks like these beauties from Grace and Lace


And yes, you can pair brown and grey, black and brown, brown and navy, black and navy together! I love these thick cable knit socks, and as you can see from the shop photos, you can wear them under pretty much any style of boot...and then in the house to keep your feet nice and toasty warm!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have yet to find boots I love. When I do I cannot wait to pair them with great boot socks!!

Heather said...

I want to get a new pair of boots just so that I can get some cute boot socks this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips