October 31, 2013

New Year New Me, New SHOES!

It's time for new shoes...these lovelies have carried me through...

Insanity
C25K
Oasis Zoo Run 5km
Color Me Rad 5km

That you, fusions, for changing my life and making me love lacing up, but it's time for some new kicks.


Check out these awesome options, all available at Sport Check

Yes, I care about how I look when I'm running or working out. The brighter the shoes, the better. Typically my running wardrobe is the black leggings above, or grey capri leggings, with a white tank and black/white/red sports bra {I need to get some funkier options for those as well}.

So...I'm off to Sport Check soon to try them on and get a feel for what feels good on my feet. I've really liked my pink Nike Fusions, but think something new is in order for the rest of fall, and warm weather running while we are on vacation in Florida.

What is your favourite running shoe?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca Nash-Emerson said...

Love that the ones I'm picking up made your list too. Waiting outside Sport Chek for them to open as we speak!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips