October 22, 2013

FREE Halloween Printable from Sweet Stella's

When I was creating this seasons free halloween printable, I could not get Bippity Boppity Boo out of my head for some reason. Not exactly halloween-ey or scary by any means, but it is the inspiration behind this years free halloween printable.


I love the chevron background, first and foremost. I toned down the opacity just a touch so make the font really pop, then chose a dark forest green.

Not your typical pairing for Halloween in terms of color or pattern, but really beautiful together. I envision it framed in a white frame, up on a mantle with lacquered black candle sticks, white taper candles and pumpkins. Beautiful!!

Download it here for free!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips