October 7, 2013

Color Me Rad


Another 5km in the books!! Yesterday, with my gals, we ran Color Me Rad in Kitchener, Ontario. 

What a fun experience! With our white shirts, and rainbow kneehigh socks, we went and we dominated!

It was funny; at the end of the race, when we found one another, Heather and Tiff looked like this...



and I looked like this...


I was so concerned with beating my time from the Oasis Zoo Run, that I ran right through the color bombing stations! Whoops!

{When the 5km chime went off on Map My Run, my time was 45:05 and my pace around 8:48min/km}

So we had a little bombing of our own at the big celebration in Victoria Park, Kitchener, and the girls made sure I got some more color.


It was so much fun, and we're all looking forward to doing it again next year!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go - looks like fun!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures from this run! So fun!! Also...you are hot! ;) Skinnyminny!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips