October 17, 2013

Adding a Pop of Color to Fall Fashion

We learned last year about my love of structured jackets, and this fall and winter will be no different.

Typically in fall, we see muted browns, rust, and sometimes a bold pop of mustard. Why not add a statement piece to your wardrobe, like this incredible magenta jacket?


Overall, this look is very fall friendly. The cross body gold and tan bag add a great neutral, as does the gre boat neck tee and dark jeans.

How will you bring in a pop of color into your fall wardrobe?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, I love this jacket! I love the pops of bright color. I bought a bright colored jacket for this winter too.

Unknown said...

I love TEAL! It is bright but NOT too bright. I dont think I could do that pink! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips