September 11, 2013

New Year New Me: A cuppa Folgers

At BlogHer, BabyShmizz and I hopped over to the Folgers booth for an afternoon pick-me-up and while I am not a coffee drinker {save for a cappuccino or caramel macchiato now and then} I was really impressed by the richness of the brew.

Later on at home, I noticed that there were a few of these beauties in my swag bag.


Here's my recipe for a healthy breakfast smoothie that will give you a little pep in your step!

500ml COLD water
1 pack of Black Silk instant Folgers coffee
1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology

Put it all into a blender and blend on the puree setting until you see that the coffee has been blended. {that's a whole lot of blending going on right there!}

Pour into a glass and enjoy.

The flavour is out of this world. It is rich and creamy, and tastes just like a coffee house iced mocha. Certainly, you could add some ice cubes or even make some ice cubes from a brewed batch of the Black Silk.


Yum!!

Calories: approx. 140 per 500ml

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips