September 19, 2013

Custom Flower Crochet Plarn Clutch Handbag

You may have seen me with this amazing bag at BlogHer, either in person or in my Instagram feed, and this month I thought that I would do an entire post dedicated to it.


This beauty, created by Tina Dean Designs of Virginia, is crochet out of platinum plarn, which has a fantastic metallic sheen to it. it is embellished with these beautiful ruffle flowers....and...my favourite part...



The handstrap. I think it is absolutely genius and it definitely made carrying this pretty little clutch around BlogHer alot easier.

Size wise, it fix my postcard sized media cards perfectly while I was in the Expo Hall, and then was great for my ID, money and lipgloss when we went out in the evening!

While this clutch was custom designed for me by Tina, I am strongly encouraging her to make more clutches with the handstrap. I love it so much and look forward to adding more to my ever growing collection.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips