September 4, 2013

Chocolate Shakeology Coconut Oat Cake Recipe

I've been looking for new recipes to use my Chocolate Shakeology so that I can get that awesome nutrition in other ways than just my morning shake. I was looking at recipes for baked goods, since we always have cookies or muffins in the house and thought

I can totally develop a recipe on my own!

Enjoy!


Preheat oven to 350F

2 cups quick oats
1/2 cup Shakeology
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup honey
1 cup water
3 eggs (or egg whites)
1/4 cup coconut

Mix everything in a bowl, then pour into a springform pan. Bake at 350 for approx 18mins, then cool completely in the pan. Once cool, cut into wedges. Makes 16 servings.

Optional: sprinkle with additional coconut prior to baking


You can definitely trick your guests with this one - it's a light and airy oat cake, with no flour and a subtle chocolate taste. Serve it with vanilla bean sorbet or gelato and you've got a healthy, and impressive, dessert!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sharing this one! Love the new colors too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips