August 20, 2013

Currently I'm...August!

Happy August! I can't believe that we're already half way through the month, with my absolute most favourite month around the corner {hello, Birthday Month!}


Reading...blogposts written for affiliates
Playing...animal sounds with the kiddo
Watching...Big Brother
Trying...to resist temptation
Cooking...next to nothing these days
Eating...if it was up to my son, we'd have Subway for every meal, every day {he calls it Eat Fresh}
Drinking...Diet Coke
Calling...more like Skyping
Texting....Hubster about something silly
Pinning...healthy recipes 
Tweeting...friends I met in Chicago at #BlogHer13
Crafting...ideas for our outdoor living space {I really want to make a concrete fire pit but Hubs says no}
Scrapping...old designs and working on new ones
Doing...the best that I can to lead an inspired and positive life
Going...to have a great time at the Sunshine Foundation Golf tournament tomorrow!
Loving...the cool breeze in the evening
Hating...not a whole lot right now; life is pretty fantastic
Discovering...just how strong I really am
Enjoying...the company of good friends
Thinking...about doing a giveaway to celebrate Birthday Month
Feeling...grateful
Hoping (for)...an abundance of light and love
Listening (to)...the sounds of the monitor...it's 9:45am and he's still sleeping!
Celebrating...little victories every day
Smelling...not much, I'm super stuffed up this summer because of the humidity!
Thanking...you all for making it this far! You're almost done and I didn't even promise you a lollipop!
Considering...a blog redesign for fall
Finishing...this post
Starting...to see my path clearer and clearer every day


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips