June 28, 2013

Pinterest Fashion Inspiration, Boho Neutral

Back again this week celebrating the neutral fashion trends, but this time with a bit of boho thrown in.



There is an abundance of things that I love about this outfit.

First and foremost, the gladiator sandal. It is such a beautiful trend, and one that I hope stays along and reforms itself for quite a while. I have three pairs of gladiators {white and silver, blue and brass, sparkly black} but I have yet to find the perfect pair of neutral gladiators. These ones are perfect and I love the tassel detail on the side.

The white top and cuffed denim shorts are nostalgic of summer nights of our youth, and they translate well when paired with the gladiator sandals. Oh, and that metal cuff? Amazing! I love the sparrow motif; it is very popular as of late and pulls the look together really nicely.

For me, this is a perfect festival or outdoor concert outfit. It would be excellent for a patio lunch with the girls, or an afternoon at the park with the kids.

Where would you wear this outfit? Is there one particular element that stands out to you that you just love?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want the shirt and the purse!! Love this look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips