June 4, 2013

Eco-friendly Chic Camera Bag by Tina Dean Designs

Have you been keeping an eye on the eco-friendly chic handbags over at Tina Dean Designs? When I saw her new camera bag design, I knew that I needed to dedicate a blog post to it. It is simply amazing!


Tina created this camera bag for Virginia photographer Karen Presecan, and I love the details on the bag. Everything from the organized lining to the knotted details on the outer body of the bag.


My messenger bag from BlogHer'12 has similar details; the carabeener clips for the shoulder strap, a neutral lining and a fantastic design.

If you are in need of a camera bag that won't quit, check out the eco-friendly camera bag by Tina Dean Designs. It is made from plarn, a material derived from plastic bags and used to crochet eco-friendly designs, and features a comfortable shoulder strap, and loads of organization in the interior of the bag.

*Disclaimer: I was compensated by Tina Dean Designs for this blog post, however all views expressed are my own.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this bag! Cant wait to see your other ones!

Heather said...

Super cute!

KG Krafts said...

Tina makes amazing bags! they are stylish, beautiful and eco-friendly!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your statement in this section. I had truly enjoyed what you had to say. These comments have really supported my zeal in writing for several of the newest topics.
jute bag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips