May 23, 2013

New Year New Me, Lateral Pull Downs and Alternating Jabs

Almost the last segment in the upper boy resistance training series! I'm getting really excited about how my upper body is looking, and that next week will be our last tutorial {a segment on a neutral row with a transition into a torso twist}.


Doing these upper body exercises has really improved my balance, strength and stability. I look in the mirror and see a confident woman who is strong and sure of herself.

However....

I have really been focusing on bicep, back and chest strength without really even trying. I didn't realize that I had been neglecting my triceps, so that is something that I'll be focusing on over the next few weeks, along with leg strength and toning.

Another element that I'll be adding...jogging. Heck...maybe even running! We have a fantastic jogging stroller, complete with pedometer and iPod dock, but it seems to have seized when you try to unfold it. I'm not overly sure what happened what happened, but it's an issue I am determined to figure out. Stay tuned for pics of me on the go, Bear in tow!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips