May 7, 2013

Introducing Ms. Mulligan

This month, I am excited to announce that I will be designing a piece for Carey Mulligan. She is such a delicate woman who embodies the word grace.


I am definitely leaning toward something like a hand painted journal for her. While it would be painted similarly to one of my abstract paintings, the embellishment would be of lovely sheer ribbon and likely an antique skeleton key. I think it would be perfect for her, and something that she would really cherish and actually use.

What do you think? Do you think she would like a custom journal?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin Sipes said...

AWESOME! I think the journal sounds like a great idea. So excited for you, congrats!

Unknown said...

I know that your journals are beauiful so yes. go with a journal!!!

Liz Parker said...

That's awesome! I just saw a screening of The Great Gatsby tonight w/ her in it, actually.

A journal would be nice, I think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips