May 24, 2013

Currently I'm...a new series

I saw this on Pinterest and thought that it would make for an interesting blog series. Sort of a real time look as to where I am and what I am up to.


So...from the top:

Reading...trying to finish The Secret Garden
Playing...everything that is Of Monsters and Men on my iphone
Watching...my guilty summer pleasure The Bachelorette!
Trying...running! Still trying to push myself but man alive is it difficult!
Cooking...oh you're funny! Nothing
Eating...fave snack of the moment is homemade ShakeO No-Bake Cookies
Drinking...water with blackberry cherry Mio
Calling...these days the insurance company
Texting....Shizz about the Fly DIY
Pinning...outfits, shoes, accessories and pretty things for BlogHer13
Tweeting...about my amazing coaching clients and their accomplishments
Crafting...1st birthday party embellishments for a client
Scrapping...plans for a May date night with my Hubs
Doing...everything I can to stay sane while being incredibly busy
Going...to the optometrist
Loving...our new garden
Hating...those who put the hopes and dreams of others down
Discovering...how cool it is to have a 3 year old around
Enjoying...friends and a glass of wine
Thinking...that long weekends are never restful
Feeling...hopeful
Hoping (for)...beautiful weather this weekend
Listening (to)...Some Nights by Fun, and the 3 year old singing along to it
Celebrating...professional achievements and big dreams
Smelling...my husband's stanky car
Thanking...you all for reading!!
Considering...getting a manicure
Finishing...my Art Brownie blocks this weekend
Starting...new pieces of sculpture

What about you?

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips