April 1, 2013

Pink and Gold Bridal Shower

This past weekend, I hosted a pink and gold bridal shower for my future-sister-in-law. The invitations, designed by Barbie Spruill of Sweetpea a la Mode, set the tone for the overall theme for the shower.


From there, all of the elements were coordinated.

Pink and embossed gold cardstock for the dessert buffet tent cards
Dried hydrangeas in glass vases
Pink, gold and white pastries and sweets
Pink grapefruit in the water
Pomegranate juice and orange juice to mix with sparkly gold Champagne





I just love how everything turned out. It was simple and pretty, chic and understated..yet very well coordinated and easily pulled together. The most declious cake, delicate macarons, and irresistible marshmallows! Perfect!

Wondering about the fabulous vendors that I shopped with?

Marshmallows by Kimberley's Kitchen
Wildflower Honey Sticks by Kline Honey Bee Farm
Cake by Leah Taplay
Macarons by Whimsical Bakery
Creme Brulee Lollipops by The Groovy Baker


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw these pictures over the weekend and I instantly wished I needed to throw a shower for someone! I love the colors and ideas! Way to go lady!!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so lovely! Wonderful job, I suck at throwing parties!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips