March 8, 2013

Nautical Trends in Home Decor

Tina Dean Designs has done it again with her beautiful nautical inspired home decor pieces.


I absolutely love the versatility of Tina's baskets and am proud to say that I own two of them that I use in my studio. One is my expenses basket, where all of my receipts go before they are entered into Quickbooks. The other houses rings and trinkets as they are finished, ready for customers to fall in love with them.

Her nautical line, which is rooted in cherry red and cobalt blue tones, add the perfect punch of colour to a neutral home decor. You can stay on trend, switch out the baskets as seasons and trends change, and keep your overall decor the same!

Tina's baskets are also affordable, priced at $35 for a handcrafted piece of functional textile art.

To see more of Tina's work, check out her website and Etsy shop, as well as her Facebook page.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I ended up here, however I thought this publish was once great. I don't
know who you might be however certainly you are going to
a famous blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

My page ... www.austinplanetarium.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips