February 22, 2013

Fabulous Find Friday...Inkspirations

As like most artists, I'm not without my permanent body art. It's a very big part of who I am, and I'm always on the look out {much to my husband's chagrin} to add more pieces. Pinterest is a fantastic place to gather images of Inkspiration!


While not where I would get a tattoo, the subject matter is one that I have been considering for a very long time. In the summer 2011, I lost a dear friend of mine. We met way back when we were in Delta Gamma together, and the anchor is our symbol.

Where will I be getting my anchor? On the outside of my right wrist, for a few reasons. I'm right handed, so that's the hand that generally is sketching, painting, and designing. It also has meaning within the bonds of sisterhood.

The rope of the anchor? It'll swirl around to the inside of my wrist and curl into an O {for Owen}.

Where do you get your Inspiration from?
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips