February 7, 2013

Easy DIY Valentine's Banner

Last year for Valentine's Day, I surprised my husband with a red meal....red wine, steak, red potatoes, salad with red peppers...and even whipped up some pink sugar cookie sandwiches with buttercream frosting.

To decorate our table, I made this really cute LOVE banner which would make an excellent prop for photographers {hello, engagement and maternity!}, on a dessert buffet, or just to put in the window like I did.

I simply printed out the pages onto cardstock, then mounted them on black cardstock and strung them all together with ribbon. Super simple and easy, but really sets the tone for a lovely meal with my two favourite guys.

Download the banner panels for free!
LOVE Banner

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips