February 26, 2013

Celeb{rate} Styling Scarlett

For a few weeks now, I've been at the design table trying to design the perfect, yet simple, accessory for Scarlett Johnansson.

I think I have finally hit the nail on the head, and designed something perfect for her.


I was inspired by the gorgeous and rich gold tones in Scarlett's hair. Marbled together with white clay, then set on an antique bras ring base, this almost conical shaped stone ring is just awesome. It combines fluid lines with the marbling, yet strong lines with the overall solid construction.

I really hope that it becomes a staple in her every day wardrobe! It's a versatile piece that certainly could be dressed down with a pair of jeans and a white tee, or dressed up with a black pencil skirt and plum peplum top, and really great heels.

What do you think of the design? Comment below

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips