January 4, 2013

Fashionista Friday: Tina Dean Designs

Fashionista Friday is a new series every month here at Sweet Stella's, and I'll be featuring the insanely inspired designs of two of my BlogHer'13 sponsors, Tina Dean Designs and Kristine Cook Designs.





If you're like me, you're braving the cold cold winter right now. That means scarves, hats, mittens, boots...pretty much every layer you can imagine, and more often than not they're not pretty.

Not until Tina Dean Designs started her winter wear line, that is!


I literally wear my infinity scarf every day - it's so lovely and the structure is amazing. My fingerless gloves are great for being able to check on emails and social media throughout the day when I'm out running errands, and let me grip the steering wheel, while still being warm.


Tina, who is a textile artist in Virginia, hand makes every item in her shop. The wearable items are all one of a kind and she has written her own patterns, tweaking them ever to slightly from item to item to ensure that you are getting a 100% custom piece of work.

I am in absolute LOVE with my winter wear items from Tina Dean Designs, and know that you will not be disappointed in deciding to order your scarves and fingerless gloves from Tina!



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips