December 28, 2012

Jockey P2P Clothing with Christine...a review!






Have you ever wanted fashion at your fingertips? Recently, I was introduced to the Jockey Person to Person brand by a lovely mompreneur from London, Ontario - Christine. She is the sweetest and most bubbly person I have ever met, and after chatting for a few hours about the amazing brand behind Jockey, I had a look through the catalog and was absolutely amazed.

Lush, bold colours
Flattering styles
Comfort like I've never experienced before

Working with Christine was incredible. She not only took the time to answer all of my questions, but she also answered ones that I didn't even know that I had, but more on that in a review for another time!

The Fall 2012 catalog {select items on sale now!} is just gorgeous. From jackets and the most flattering jeans you will ever wear, to ruffled cardigans and dolman sweaters, Jockey P2P literally has something for everyone, and even has new plus sizes!



When looking for a pop of colour to pair with a simple white tank and a pair of skinny jeans, the sapphire blue ruffle cardigan was my pick. Belted or not, it was flattering and super comfortable. I foresee many afternoons cuddled up in a chair with a cup of tea in this sweater - it's just that  comfortable.

I received so many compliments on the sweater at dinner and felt beautiful and confident the entire time that I was wearing it. The bold sapphire blue was the perfect colour for me, and the cut and line of the ruffled down the front was perfect.

Contact Christine today about getting 60% off select styles! londonjockey@rogers.com

Stay tuned for a review of the uncut {bootcut leg} cords - simply the softest and most booty-flattering pants I have ever worn!


*Disclaimer: I was provided the ruffle cardigan by Christine for the purposes of doing this promotional review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips