November 13, 2012

Etsy Front Page

I have a massively huge announcement that I honestly never imagined I would be able to share with you all...

As I do every morning, I turned my iPhone on and checked my Etsy stats.


What in the world?! Typically, I expect to see anywhere from 50-200 views. This was incredibly out of the ordinary and meant only one thing...

I made it to the front page of Etsy!

Well....my Monaco blue nesting bowls did!

They were featured in this treasury a few days ago, which Etsy seemed to love and put it on their front page at 5:00am this morning!


I am beyond thrilled, and there may have been some dancing-jumping-on-the-bed-celebrating going on!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hena Tayeb said...

yay.. congratulations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips