November 1, 2012

Fall Fashion Forward...a pop of orange

For many, fall means tones of rust, charcoal, mustard and chocolate brown.

For me, it's an excuse to bring in a pop of colour that might not otherwise be seen once summer ends.


Navy+orange...the perfect complimentary colours, in my opinion. I positively love wearing ballet flats in the fall, and these orange ones with a little gold detail are perfect! Add in the taupe satchel, some faded skinny jeans and you have the perfect fall outfit to go to the orchard, farmer's market or pumpkin patch!

What's your favourite pop of colour for fall?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! I am totally going to pop my navy/white (one of my fave combos) with orange! LOVE IT!

Shan said...

It's such a bold pop of colour, and brings such positive energy with it! This outfit would also look great with Kelly Green as the accent colour!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips